At CTC we train students of all ages, genders and abilities, from novice to professional. I have directed a fitness and weight loss camp for overweight children and have trained adults to become licensed California fighters. Such a wide variation of coaching styles is one of the many advantages offered at CTC, which is forwarded and beneficial to all our students.
As the Chief Instructor of CTC, I am continuously rewarded by my students as they improve their skills, gain confidence and increase their self-esteem. As a parent, I understand the pressures on today’s children and parents. I take pride in developing students both mentally and physically. Our training is based on discipline and respect, without ever losing sight on our focus of making training both fun and rewarding.
• has over 30 years experience in fitness training martial arts, weight training, boxing and competitive sports
• received his Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do from Master Keith Jones of Marina Tae Kwon Do in Los Angles, Ca March 1998; certificate is registered at the Kuk Ki Won in Korea – World Tae Kwon Do headquarters
• teaches World Tae Kwon Do Federation Taeqeuk forms and Olympic style sparring at the Coronado Training Center (CTC)
• competed for Master Jones in So. California Tournaments – poomes; Master Jones was an alternate on the USA Olympic Tae Kwon Do team 1980 and a certified Olympic referee
• believes all disciplines have advantages and acts according to a personal philosophy regarding training: master a style/discipline, then master another style to its Black Belt level or equivalency. This wide variety of training is included in all CTC programs. Tae Kwon Do students will learn many of the added bonuses of Muay Thai Kickboxing and vice versa
• has top level training in Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, and Thai Kickboxing, training under several masters.
• competed in martial arts and boxing tournaments as a competitor, coach, referee and judge
• hosted Amateur Boxing and Muay Thai Kickboxing tournaments at his previous studio, Black belt Martial Arts & Boxing, in San Diego
• is a licensed corner man (a 2nd) in the state of California. Able to work the corner of professional/amateur boxing/kickboxing events.
• offers seminars in military style self defense requiring a very different training method from sports training. Women’s self defense programs
Contact us for more information: